31 March 2011

I ♥ Hockey

Especially when my team wins the President's Trophy for most points overall during the regular season.  It's even better when it's the first time we've ever won it.  Playoffs are going to be awesome!  GO CANUCKS!



I get that a lot of you like your NCAA, NBA, MLB, or NFL.  Not saying that they aren't great (well, I kind of am - I'm just too non-confrontational nice to talk any smack), but they definitely aren't for me.  My favourite sports acronym has to be NHL!  But, really, what do you expect?  It makes me the perfect stereotypical Canadian.

4 comments:

  1. I used to be such a hockey fanatic and would watch every Canucks game with my girlfriends during university. I haven't watched a game in years.... I might tune in for the playoffs but I have a feeling the Canucks will do what they do every year and be knocked out rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMILE! Glad you enjoy hockey. Can't say that I do, but I love NFL so I can totally understand your passion!!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, such a Canadian thing to write...sadly we root for the Leafs at our house :( pathetic really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I grew up in the GTA, you can guess what my team is! I did go to high school with Manny Maholtra though, so I feel like I can cheer for the Canucks too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com