B. You know you're a runner when:
- Joining Marathon Maniacs seems like a good idea.
- You think that running 2 marathons in 2 days seems like an okay way to get the membership. Not the easiest, but maybe feasible?
- You'd be willing to run 2 in 2 days if you had the money.
- You are trying to figure out how to get said money...
- You ask if anyone wants to fund your quest (hehe) - any one crazy enough for 1 May in Vancouver and 2 May in Eugene? The first run would be a PR, but the second almost a certain PW! That's a long drive...
I'm not that serious about the above list (unless someone really does want to pay!)... it'll go on my bucket list. I'll just aim for a new PR.
* It's definitely one of the reasons all my privacy settings are up to date!