- I have convinced 100
suckerspeople to become followers! Love it! Thanks for thinking that I'm interesting... sometimes I'm not so sure.
- Working Saturday. Not fun, but pays the bills and isn't hard. Plus it keeps me in athletic goods since I work for a sporting goods store and get a fantastic employee discount.
- I'm volunteering at a half marathon this weekend. Should be fun. I'm on bag check so I might get to see some of my friends before they race. Unfortunately I have to be there for 6:30am and I live just over 1/2 hour away. Hello, early!
- Since I'm volunteering on Sunday and it's also a long run day I've come up with a "could-be-the-stupidest-thing-I've-ever-done" plan: My long run is scheduled to be 23km. It's just shy of 24km from downtown Vancouver to my parents house in the suburbs. Guess who's decided that it'd be good to RUN THERE? Oh, and I'm doing it by myself (yay, iPod) and it's almost entirely uphill. I may not be able to walk on Monday.
- After my lovely, wonderful, most-likely rainy long run I have to work again. It's for inventory and I've been assigned something easy-peasy, but I have to work till 9:30pm. Must pack compression socks.
- I think I'm going to crash and burn once I get in the car Sunday night.
- Don't forget I have a $35 CSN Stores gift certificate to give away. Enter here until 16 February.