13 January 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  This is my 100th post!  

2.  Nerd that I am I've been checking my stats to see how many people have looked at my blog!  It's amazing what a little publicity on a bigger blog can get you:


Considering that on Tuesday the section titled "pageviews today" read 29 the increase was a huge surprise.  Thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings and welcome to all my new followers.  

3.  Strength training is going well.  I no longer hurt every time I do my workout (10 random exercises that I think cover all the major muscles).  It doesn't hurt to run up hills too much.  I still feel like it's a bit of a hassle to do it (2-4x/week), but, really, if I'm watching The Biggest Loser I shouldn't be sitting on the couch doing nothing...  AND (!) it's making me look better!  I guess I should have figured that out, but it was a surprise to find out that all the hamstring bridges and curls on a stability ball have made my butt look better (to me at least) and it doesn't really look like my bum has a second chin anymore...

10 comments:

  1. Hahah! I totally agree about sitting on the couch watching biggest loser. I told my husband the other day that I wish we had a stationary bike so I could exercise while reading. He looked at me like I was insane.

    congrats on your 100th post! You're almost to 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award (unless you have already done it...)! Go to happytobearunningmama.blogspot.com to find out more!

    Happy 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the strength training. I have been doing more of it lately and hope I see a difference soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I just gave you a Stylish Blogger award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one of your new followers!! And congrats on your 100th post, keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to rock the blog hits! I'm a nerd too, and check mine every night before bed. Uh, yeah. Can we say OBSESSED?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've just completed your 100th post...how are you going to celebrate?? Details please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your 100th post - you're an inspiration...I gave up on my blogging halfway through the Victoria Marathon training - was sub4.30. Giving it another go though with my training for triathlon. www.tritriandtriagain.wordpress.com - let me know your top tips to keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com