31 August 2010

Last Day for GU Contest!

Just a friendly reminder that my GU contest closes tonight at midnight PST. Click here to see what's up for grabs - it's not a lot, but, hey, it's free GU!

Here's what else I've done this week and what's on the agenda:

- Ran my first 32km (20 mile) run on Sunday! Yay! Made it through with only one small blister and a hot spot, which is a big improvement over last week. I learned that I have to work on my fueling better as my timing for my GUs was all over the place and I ended up with pretty bad stomach cramps at 30km. I have to say, though, that having a nap after my long run definitely helped with both the queasies and the aching legs - must remember for next time!

- Hard Core Club week 3 started. Last week was pretty much a bust and I only got 1 session in. I was trying to skip last night, but sucked it up and pushed through. It helps that Colin has to do his physio exercises too so I had company.

- Last hill repeats for this training session tomorrow! It's technically 10 repeats, but our route is extra long we only have to do 5. Psychologically it's better I guess...

Come back tomorrow to find out if you are the winner!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah... congrats on the 32km!! Napping after a long run has be come a definite for me, especially in this crazy heat we are having in Ontario!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com