31 May 2010

Run, Courtney, Run! Juneathon 2010 Cancelled

Unfortunately, the fitness challenge that I was going to participate in (see previous posts) has been cancelled. Courtney had shared the idea with us, but it was originally from another blogger. There was a misunderstanding as to how one could enter and the other blogger preferred that Courtney not host a challenge of her own. I'm choosing not to join the other bloggers' challenge, but wish them the best of luck. If anything it takes a little stress off of me. Hopefully I'll still attempt to exercise daily even if I don't post it here.

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna join Courtney's challenge but after seeing how the other blogger decided to handle the situation am to sitting this one out. Good luck with your own personal workout challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com