16 November 2011

Christmas Card Swap

It's that time again!  Zaneta at Runner's Luck is hosting her second annual Christmas Card Swap.  This is a great way to find new blogs and, if you're like me, look forward to something coming in the mail during the holidays that isn't a bill.

Here's the info if you want to join me:*

Send an email to Zaneta (runners.luck@hotmail.com) with the subject “2011 Christmas Card Swap” and include the following:

Name:
Blog Title and URL:
Mailing Address:
Introduce yourself in a couple sentences:  (so that others in your group can get to know you)
Additional Information:  (if you feel you can only send to 1, 2, or 3 people instead of 5 or more, its totally cool!! OR if you are willing to send a card internationally or not!  Just let me know!)  

Go to this page and post a quick comment stating that you’re in so that she can cross reference and double check entrants.

You need to have your info in to her by December 2nd so that she has enough time to organize the groups, send out addresses, and allow us to mail and receive the cards before Christmas!

Hope you'll join in the fun!


*Does not guarantee a card from me.  If you'll be devastated by that loss please let me know your address and I can send you one too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting about my Christmas card swap!! :)
    I always love this time of year and really looked forward to hosting the swap again this year! I hope more and more people sign up every year... the more the merrier :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com