19 October 2010

I Won!

Turns out someone in Neil's first round of winners from the 10-10 Virtual Race didn't claim their prize so I got chosen the second time around. Hm, I'll take it!

So what did I win? A $21.50 e-giftcard to Road ID!

If you don't know about them they are awesome! They make up a little plaque that goes on a wrist/ankle band or shoe tag that has your information on it so that you don't have to take all of your ID cards with you on a run. I purchased an Ankle ID for Colin for Father's Day and, because it made sense to do it all at once, got one for myself too. Turns out, though, that when we run longer distances we both get calf cramps from the pressure of the strap on our Achilles. So I'm super excited to be able to get wrist straps for the both of us - and definitely the Firefly laces for me!

Oh, and since I didn't do an official 10-10 Virtual Race report (I was kinda focused on my marathon race report) here it is: Between 13 September and 10 October I ran 162.88km or 100.59 miles! Just made it into the 100 mile club!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I actually just ordered one the other day - I can be terrible about carrying ID on me, so this will be perfect (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy I gave one away, I'm giving two more away!!! *WoOt*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alanna! you won again! ;) check out my blog!! :D Thanks for following my journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com